Agri College Education
Agri College Publications
Agri College Directory
12th AGRESCO Meeting of Horticulture and Agroforestry Research at Navsari Agricultural University
The 12th AGRESCO meeting of Horticulture and Agroforestry Research Sub-committee 2015-16 is scheduled on 10-11 March, 2016. All concerned are hereby requested to prepare the reports of ongoing experiments along with New Technical Programs and recommendations and circulate to all the members. You are requested to note and consider the following points for AGRESCO meeting.
- The meeting will start at 9.00 am on first day. The venue will be Swami Vivekanand Hall, ASPEE College of Horticulture and Forestry, NAU, Navsari.
- The action taken of 11th Horticulure and Agro-forestry Research Sub Committee meeting should be sent to the Convener immediately.
- Submit 2 hard copies and soft copy of the report to Director of Research and P.G. Dean, NAU, Navsari; 5 copies of the report to the Professor and Head and Convener, Dr. B.R. Parmar, Department of Horticulture, N.M. College of Agriculture, NAU, Navsathi-396450 and 2 copies to Director of Extension Education, NAU, Navsari.
- Members of the Sub-committee cannot remain absent in the meeting without prior permission of Director of Research.
- All the presentations will be made exclusively on LCD Projector using power point presentation mode. It should include titles, treatment, designs, replications, methodology and summaries along with tables of important characters photographs, economies and recommendations.
- For boarding and lodging arrangements please write to the Executive Engineer, N.A.U., Navsari with a copy to Convener.
Source: Navsari Agricultural University